Attractions, Biking, Hiking
This pony truss bridge is one of Tomahawk’s recognizable landmarks. It was constructed in 1894 by the Chicago, Milwaukee & St. Paul Railway as part of a rail line that served the paper mills of the area. Today it carries bicyclists and pedestrians traveling the Hiawatha trail across the Wisconsin River, heading North from SARA Park. Great photo location!